Deeply rooted in our “Education First, Business Second” philosophy is this belief in giving back to society by providing opportunities for students regardless of financial status. We want to help you get started with your design education through the Study Now Pay Later scheme.
Study Now Pay Later (SNPL)
The Study Now Pay Later Scheme from FMDS offers students who are financially disadvantaged but exhibit strong interest to pursue education in design a chance to realize their potential. Subjected to background checks by FMDS, applicants must produce relevant information stating their parents’ income status and their current monthly salary and expenses.
This scheme is awarded based on a case-by-case basis upon review by FMDS.
Students on the Study Now Pay Later scheme will pay for the non-refundable registration fee of S$695.50 (for Diploma or Advanced Diploma programmes) before the commencement of the programme. The course fees will be paid on monthly installments after they graduate and over a period of five years with a minimum of S$500 per month.
This is an interest-free and bond free financial aid scheme. Students who participate in the Study Now Pay Later scheme have to sign a contract with FMDS.
As a form of repayment assurance, students and their families can use their existing insurance policies and / or their parents’ assets as collateral. Students who opt for this scheme will not be eligible for tuition grant.
Potential students must meet the admission criteria and will be interviewed by the Principal of FMDS for final approval.
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may apply.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for Advanced Diploma programmes.
- Recipients of the Study Now Pay Later scheme may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, grant or award.
- The Study Now Pay Later scheme is open to applicants who have not gained admission to, and who are not currently studying in any university or private institution.
- FMDS reserves the right to terminate the scheme if the student’s academic progress or conduct is unsatisfactory, by providing one month’s notice to the student concerned.
Explore alternative schemes to finance your higher education.
Maybank Education Loan
Say yes to the unparalleled opportunity to learn all you want while only paying what you can. Get a loan of up to 8X that of your monthly income at an attractive interest rate as you enjoy the flexibility of applying with a guarantor if you do not meet the income criteria on your own.
Find out more info.maybank2u.com.sg
RHB Education Loan
Align your dreams and ambitions away from financial worries. With RHB Edu Loan, your dreams can now be rotated in your favour. No matter how you turn, you can enjoy affordable financing packages for higher learning. Achieve your dreams and ambitions with RHB Edu Loan.
Find out more www.rhbbank.com.sg