Creative Branding and Brand Management for Small Enterprises
Give your business a voice that can be heard. Determine who you are and what your brand is, then you can start building your business!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop in drafting their own brand, managing it, and scaling it up to become a sizeable enterprise!
Undergo an in-depth analysis for a brand. Execute a branding and public relations campaign to increase awareness of your business!
About the Workshop
Design – The Silent Ambassador of your Brand!
Managing your brand is not a singular event, but a continuous process. Invest in your brand and give your business a clear direction of where to grow.
At the end of the workshop, you will cultivate an advanced understanding to draft creative designs for your brand and integrate them as a complete campaign ready for launch.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Brand Management issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Basics of Branding
Introduction to branding and brand management
Brand Strategy Planning
Understand the roles of branding and how your business can play a part to contribute to the society
Branding and Public Relation Tactics
Achieve effective branding through usage of industry techniques
What will you learn?
Learn the importance of numerous brand traits including brand vision, mission, strength, key characteristics that will enhance your brand value and promise.
Create a Brand
Build a brand identity from scratch. Draft your own logo designs and other brand marketing collaterals to complete your brand persona.
Measuring Branding Effectiveness
Provide a way to track your branding efforts by accurately measuring the rate of effectiveness your campaigns have been producing.
Perform Active Listening
Learn to listen to your customers and be able to connect with what they are looking for. Be trained to understand a customer’s mind through perceiving the intent of their comments and suggestions.
Strategies and Techniques for Effective Branding
Understand the different tools and frameworks used to manage your own brand marketing plans.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.