Source out business opportunities and set up your own online business from scratch! Gain advantage over your competitors by having the expertise to build your own brand online!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to create their own business online, whether through social media platforms or websites.
• Profile market segments separately into customer personas
• Describe customer buying journey for respective target markets
• Identify positioning options based on market segmentation
About the Workshop
Build Your Online Shop Today!
Due to the setbacks in our environment, there has been a rising trend in setting up your personal online shop. This workshop was crafted to support that need by teaching you the means of having an entrepreneurial skillset to build your business!
At the end of the workshop, you will have a fundamental understanding of how an online brand is built, and what types of strategies would best penetrate your chosen market.
Create Business Opportunities
Open up new possibilities for you to venture out
Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Understand the tools and channels that would be effective for your business
Web Design & Development
Build and design your own website from scratch
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.