Accelerate Business Innovation
Adapt, Innovate or be Obsolete. The choice is yours. Good business management is the ability to adapt through constant innovation of an organisation’s business model.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for a hands-on workshop on how to kick start business innovation. Conceptualize, execute new business models and plan growth strategies!
Identify growth areas within a business. Apply findings by piloting, managing and overseeing an innovation project.
About this Workshop
Business Innovation is a New Way of Doing Old Things!
The key to business growth is business innovation. Over the years, we have witnessed an explosion of growth in companies reinventing and innovating services and products. Leaving conventional business lagging and unable to catch up.
At the end of this business management workshop, you will be able to analyze your current business, identify new business strategies, and kick start your business innovation process.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Business Model Innovation issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Develop Innovation Projects
Expand the potential of your business through business innovation
In-depth Business Model Analysis
Conduct feasibility studies on multiple products and services
Summarise Business Models
Interpret and modify business model to suit your business needs
What will you learn?
Identify Business Models
Develop and Pilot Projects
Execute Business Models
Evaluate Business Models
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.