Videography & Adobe Premier Pro
Looking to create a YouTube worthy production? Learn videography tricks and shoot captivating stills and clips. Turn your ideas into fun and engaging videos and images with Adobe Premier!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop in videography to create their own short videos with Adobe Premier!
Plan, Shoot, and Create a short video for a business with the aim of marketing a product or raising brand awareness.
About the Workshop
Gear Towards the Right Direction!
Look through the planning and thought process of videography. Explore the filmmaking process as you learn art direction theory, image depth-of-field, image composition, film planning and Adobe Premier Pro.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to storyboard, film, and edit short videos using Adobe Premier. These video will be ready to be promoted on YouTube and other media platforms.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Visual Style Development issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Planning and Storyboarding
Create your own original concepts
Art Direction Techniques
Evoke the right emotion to connect with your audience
Producing a Short Film
Communicate your message clearly
What will you learn?
Learn how to conceptualise a story that would translate into a great film.
Learn to write and capture a good story in videography.
Art Direction Techniques
Connect with your audience by guiding them through a clear direction on what to think and what to feel, while watching your video.
Understanding Camera Angles
Know when and how to use different angles for various shots to amplify cinematic effects.
Image Lighting Properties
Learn to effectively utilise the use of lighting for various types of shots in videography.
Creating a Promotional Video
Develop a short clip targeted to promote a specific product, service, or brand. Know how to highlight and convey a clear cut message that would be easy for viewers to understand.
iMovie / Premiere Pro
Acquire the ability to create and produce videos effectively and efficiently through the use of iMovie or Adobe Premier Pro.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.