Conceptual Thinking For Creative Industries
A person’s true value lies in his ability to think creatively. Challenge your imagination to break barriers, and give rise to innovative solutions through conceptual thinking.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to explore conceptual thinking methods that can be translated to better business operations!
Prepare a report to showcase a change implementation plan within an organisation. The plan should link short and long term objectives, as well as show potential for growth and sustainability.
About the Workshop
Think Out Of The Box!
At the end of the workshop, you will have an astute understanding of lateral thinking, making you able to groom tomorrow’s managers and leaders.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Conceptual Thinking issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Fundamentals of Conceptual Thinking
Develop Mental Models and Frameworks
Understand the visual tools that can guide you to create better ideas
Aligning Short and Long Term Objectives
Maximise your growth and sustainability
What will you learn?
You will be competent in visualising abstract concepts, identifying trends and spotting opportunities in today’s fast-moving business landscape.
You will have proficiency in using tools such as analogies and diagrams to assess and construct assumptions and possibilities.
Collect and Analyse Data
You will be able to link data points to develop ideas and solutions based on insights.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.