Content Strategy using Design Thinking
Content marketing is the new marketing! Engage your viewers with quality contents like infographics, gifs, videos, and convert them to customers!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop in conceptualising content best suited for their business target market.
• Map out digital storyboards as part of a content strategy
• Develop guidelines for content strategy execution
• Determine formats and frequencies of content distribution
About the Workshop
Content Strategy; The Future of Marketing!
Social media has overrun the digital world. Every business and individual has an unique product to sell and an interesting story to tell but where does one start?
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to curate engaging and entertaining content to connect with your brand’s unique value proposition.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Content Development and Strategy issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Convey Empathy Towards Your Market
Content Classification and Segmentation
Show content that is appropriate for each market segment
Manage Content Development and Distribution
Streamline your content generation and distribution strategies
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.