Content Strategy for Creative Industries
Ensure that the best content is delivered to your target market. Stand out from the noise, and create clear content strategy to engage your audience!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop in learning content development and strategy for their own creative content!
Develop a content strategy plan and prototype any one form of content (video, blog, infographic), supported with a research and performance matrix.
About the Workshop
Content Strategy; The Future of Marketing!
Craft your own content, learn to develop and distribute it to optimise your marketing campaign’s effectiveness.
At the end of the workshop, you will have the skill to identify a company’s unique value propositions, develop the right content and messages, and market them through the right marketing channels.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Content Development and Strategy issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Strategise and Generate Content
Content Classification and Segmentation
Show content that is appropriate for each market segment
Manage Content Development and Distribution
Streamline your content generation and distribution strategies
What will you learn?
Content Development Strategic Framework
Research and identify suitable use of engagement tactics and content based on your target market.
Content Planning and Development
Conceptualise and create your own creative content that is ready to be integrated to a marketing campaign in various platforms.
Content Distribution Techniques
Locate and learn to utilise the channels where your content can be distributed most effectively.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.