Creative Guerilla Marketing
Creative Guerilla Marketing ensures you as the winner in the contest for people’s attention. Get the attention of the masses by exploring creative ways to launch unconventional marketing ideas!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to spice up their brand and announce their presence to the market with unique and unconventional marketing ideas!
Conceptualise and present a set of creative guerilla marketing ideas for a new product or service.
About the Workshop
Explore Your Creative Side!
Apart from applying disciplined digital marketing principles to your marketing campaigns, learners will also be exposed to other unconventional methodologies to help make your campaign even more memorable and garner ‘talk-ability’ in the marketplace.
Explore how large brands have utilised low cost, high impact marketing campaigns around the world!
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Integrated Marketing issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
How to Use Guerilla Marketing
Craft Your Own Campaign
Create guerilla marketing campaign for your brand
Different Types of Guerilla Marketing
Familiarise yourself with the various forms of guerilla marketing
What will you learn?
Introduction to Guerilla Marketing
Surprise yourself with the many unconventional ways businesses have done to instantly catch the attention of their market.
Guerilla Marketing Integration
Take a look at how various businesses have successfully weaved guerilla marketing campaigns into their overall marketing strategy.
Launch a Guerilla Marketing Campaign
Understand the process of creating a guerilla marketing concept and be able to effectively deliver it through.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.