Data Analytics with Python
Travel into the world of data analytics and understand the power of harnessing data to identify trends and patterns in our everyday lives and be the bridge between your organization’s data, and it’s business objectives.
Level - Fundamentals
Designed for learners with zero knowledge in programming, this introductory workshop is ideal for those looking to start building their own data analytics projects!
Utilising real-world data, students will build their very own data analytics project to visualise patterns and develop quantitative insights.
About the Workshop
Harness The Power Of Data!
Ever wondered why the average human spends 2.5 times as much time on Facebook as compared to other apps?
That’s because Facebook knows us so well that it understands who we are, what we like, what type of posts we like to see, and so much more.
All this is made possible with the power of Data Analytics.
Graduates from this programme will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Data and Information Visualisation issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Learn fundamental programming concepts with Python
Data Analytics Tools
Learn industry-standard analytics tools such as Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn and many more!
Application Programming Interaface (APIs)
Utilise open-sourced APIs and Datasets to build your very own Data Analytics model
What will you learn?
Data Visualization Tools and Techniques
Students will learn how to use industry-standard data visualization tools and apply them to datasets to identify patterns.
Analyzing Trends and making Quantitative Predictions
Harnessing the power of data, students will learn to see through the numbers to analyse trends and extract valuable business insights.
Real-world case study using Data Analytics
Using the iconic Titanic dataset, students will undergo a hands-on technical case-study which will see them applying various Data Analytics techniques to build their very first project.
Infographics Design using Data-Driven Insights
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Part Time: Jul 06 - Sep 28
Day: Every Monday
Time: 7pm – 10pm