Design Planning for Future Scenarios
See far, Think deep and Act fast. For those who initiate, life is always design planning for the future. For those who do not initiate, design is always a work in progress.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop on ways to get ahead of their competitors and start design planning for the future market!
• Craft an action plan that strategises the adoption of future products
• Explain how the future product may serve users better
About the Workshop
Stay Ahead of the Curve!
Things we witness in modern days have been pre-planned and designed to cater to the consumers’ needs at the expense of the countless resources.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to see far and think further by drawing solutions from different perspectives to envision future scenarios.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Imagination and Exploration issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Problem Solving Frameworks
Learn multiple frameworks that can help you create an accurate design planning for the future
Translate Thoughts into Strategies
Convert your thoughts, ideas, and dreams into strategies
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.