Designing For Mobile Marketing
Almost everyone has a smart phone today. Take your business to another level by specifically creating campaigns designed to target your audience mobile marketing!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to create marketing campaigns specifically for mobile devices!
Design advertisements for mobile channels and integrate them into your brand’s existing marketing strategies.
About the Workshop
Explore Your Creative Side!
Connect with more people by directly sharing your content with them through their mobile devices. Widen your audience reach by creating advertisements and mobile marketing campaigns designed for mobile devices.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to dive deep into complex mobile marketing strategies and understand how large brands market themselves effectively via mobile devices.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Mobile Marketing issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Mobile Marketing Strategies
Managing Mobile Marketing Channels
How mobile marketing channels can be managed and incentivised
Integrate Mobile and Web Marketing Strategies
Achieve a better result by combining mobile and web marketing strategies
What will you learn?
Viability Testing of Mobile Platforms
Assess the viability of each mobile marketing channel and test whether which channel is best suited for your brand.
Mobile Marketing Platforms
Pros and Cons of mobile marketing channels.
Mobile marketing can be very costly if not done right. Learn to lower your customer acquisition cost with techniques on how to lower your budget.
Mobile Marketing Optimisation
Get the most out of your mobile marketing campaign by knowing how to modify your strategies to better maximise your efficiency.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.