Digital Design for Branding
A brand is more than just a pretty name with a well designed icon. Explore brand storytelling and creative design for branding purposes to create your brand’s uniqueness and identity.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop in branding and want to design logos and design collaterals with Adobe Illustrator!
Undergo and in-depth analysis of how brands work, while learning how to craft a brand identity on Adobe Illustrator!
About the Workshop
Differentiate or Die!
Tell your own story by learning how to create, build, and design for branding through words, colors, symbols, icons.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to build your own brand and know how to tell a recognizable story with Illustrator.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Design Sketching issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Differentiate Your Brand
Stand out from all your competitors
Strategise and Implement Campaigns
Manage your own brand marketing plans
Adobe Illustrator Software
Learn to use Illustrator to create better graphics
What will you learn?
Create a Brand
Build a brand identity from scratch from logo conceptualisation to a complete brand strategy.
Learn the importance of numerous brand traits including brand vision, mission, strength, key characteristics that will enhance your brand value and promise.
Develop your own original set of brand identity kits that includes logos, letterheads, product packaging, and etc.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Full Time: Jun 15 - Jun 19
Day: Monday – Friday
Time: 9am – 6pm
Part Time: Jun 18 - Aug 28
Day: Every Thursday
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Part Time: Jul 13 - Sep 28
Day: Every Monday
Time: 7pm – 10pm