A brand is more than just a pretty name with a well designed icon. Explore brand storytelling and creative design for branding purposes to create your brand’s uniqueness and identity.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop in branding and want to design logos and design collaterals with Adobe Illustrator!
• Evaluate the suitability of existing design works to communicate the designers’ visual intentions
• Develop visual communication ideas to enhance visual formats of design
• Propose suggestions to enhance visual communication outputs by integrating media, materials and processes
About the Workshop
Differentiate or Die!
A brand acts as the face of an organisation. Tell your own brand story by learning how to create, build and narrate your brand attributes. Master the usage of words, colours, symbols, icons, and stories to create a solid brand.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to build your own brand and know how to tell a recognisable story with Illustrator.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Design Sketching issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Adobe Illustrator Software
Learn to use Illustrator to create logos, packaging designs, marketing collaterals and others
Design Stories in Visual Format
Reach a wider market by learning to present your ideas through visual storytelling
Construct a well-balanced visual story suitable for your target market
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Full Time: Sep 9 - Sep 10
Day: Wednesday – Thursday
Time: 9am – 5pm
Assessment: Sep 14 or 15
Part Time: Sep 8 - Sep 22
Day: Every Tuesday and Thursday
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Assessment: Sep 24 or Sep 25
Part Time: Sep 23 - Oct 7
Day: Every Wednesday and Thursday
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Assessment: Oct 14 or Oct 15