Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Everything you need to know about Digital Marketing! Discover how businesses can successfully utilise online marketing platforms like Google, Facebook and Instagram to reach new customers!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to understand all the available digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
• Develop objectives for various digital channels
• Evaluate customer response and sales performance to determine effectiveness of the different marketing channels
• Plan and Analyse data gathered from market research
• Recommend steps to integrate both traditional and digital marketing efforts
About the Workshop
Establish Your Online Presence!
Explore the most widely used digital marketing channels like Google and Facebook to extend your brands reach and grow your online presence by boosting your brand’s awareness and conversions!
At the end of the workshop, you will have a fundamental understanding of digital marketing and how to implement tools and strategies in various online channels.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Integrated Marketing issued by SkillsFuture Singapore
Explore Digital Marketing Channels
Set up your marketing campaign with Google and Social Media
Analyse Digital Marketing Results
Measure campaign success with Google Analytics
Plan and execute a digital marketing campaign
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Full Time: Aug 11 - Aug 14
Day: Tuesday – Friday
Time: 9am – 5pm
Assessment: Aug 17 or Aug 18
Part Time: Aug 11 - Oct 13
Day: Every Tuesday
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Assessment: Oct 15 or Oct 16
Part Time: Sep 1 - Sep 30
Day: Every Tuesday and Thursday
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Assessment: Oct 5 or Oct 6