Digital Marketing Research Methods
Digital Marketers can’t work without data! Learn about the importance of data in digital marketing campaigns, and how you can effectively research and make sense of data.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to reinforce their digital marketing strategies with data analysis to craft more reliable marketing campaigns.
Be more discerning to collect relevant data as you conduct research methods to boost your digital marketing efforts.
About the Workshop
Run more effective campaigns with reliable Data!
Effective marketing campaigns are optimised through deep analysis of credible and reliable data.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to make informed decisions and choices on the strategies to use for your marketing campaigns through the analysis of past results and gathering data from various sources online.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Market Research issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Introduction to Marketing Research
Hypotheses and Expectations
Evaluate your own data and consider the effects it can bring
Collate your data to reach an accurate result
What will you learn?
Fundamentals of Marketing Research
Understand the different tools and techniques used to conduct a proper marketing research.
Collate and extract accurate information from the data you have gathered.
Maintain Data Integrity
Understand how to interpret your data to achieve the best results.
Conduct and administer effective research techniques to support your digital marketing campaign.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.