Digital Remarketing and Retargeting
Never lose a lead again! Learn how you can retarget audiences who have yet to take action on your website and social media pages!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for introductory workshop to optimise their websites and social media pages, and utilise tracking tools to retarget audiences.
Develop and present a remarketing and retargeting strategy to support your existing business marketing campaigns.
About the Workshop
Explore Your Creative Side!
Through analysis on your current websites and social media activities, learn how you can utilise built-in tracking tools to retarget audiences who did not take action on your platforms!
Explore how businesses have successfully integrated remarketing tactics into their marketing campaigns to increase customer and audience engagements.
At the end of the workshop, you will acquire a proper understanding of your customer’s path to purchase; giving you the opportunity to reignite their interest in your business.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Sales Strategy issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Concept of Retargeting
Retargeting on Social Media and Websites
Learn how to utilise Google Ads and Facebook Ads for retargeting
Launch a Remarketing & Retargeting Campaign
Develop and execute full fledged campaigns
What will you learn?
Elements of a Remarketing & Retargeting Strategy
Identify the various elements of remarketing and retargeting to achieve a better campaign result.
Understanding Your Customer
Analyse your customers path to purchase.
Understand the various channels to maximise your campaign’s effectiveness.
Remarketing & Retargeting Strategies
Develop strategies to increase your lead conversion rate.
Campaign Monitoring and Optimising
Monitor and optimise the user experience to increase your click-through rates.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.