Envisioning The Future
To unlock your potential, you need a conviction to expand your vision to see far and think further. Expand your ability to envision the future like never before.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to exercise and develop their envisioning future capability!
Create an imagined future and possible alternative worlds by challenging one’s view assumptions and developing varied iterations of possible solutions.
About the Workshop
If you can Imagine It, you can Create It!
The most vital resource is our mind. Our mental capabilities enable us to envision the future beyond what our eyes can see.
At the end of the workshop, you will develop a unique way of visualising ideas and imagining thoughts to achieve an innovative ideation process.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Imagination and Exploration issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Introduction to Futurology
Expand the ability to encapsulate ideas in your mind
Exercises for Developing Imagination
Grow your potential to think and your learning will never stop
What will you learn?
Divergent Exploration Techniques
You will be taught futurology thinking framework and application concept.
Innovative Storytelling Techniques
You will be taught how to process and connect concepts from your own creative imaginations into something that’s achievable and applicable in your social life and workplace.
Trend Extrapolation Techniques
Develop various futuristic iterations of solutions applicable to your personal life or business organisation.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.