Implementing Design Thinking
Design is not just how it looks, it’s how it works! Implementing Design Thinking is the ability to create and deliver tomorrow’s solutions today!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to simplify complex processes and solve day to day business problems through implementing design thinking framework!
Utilise Design Thinking methodologies to implement and develop prototype solutions for an existing case study from their business or workplace.
About the Workshop
Uncover opportunities that do not even exist!
This workshop is an opportunity for next-generation leaders to develop their problem-solving skills and their ability to endure business challenges.
At the end of the workshop, you will have the skillset to deliver through the ideas that you have conceptualised through the Design Thinking methodology.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Design Thinking Practice issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Introduction to Design Thinking
Design Thinking Applications
Look at where and when design thinking can be applied
Conceptualize and bring your ideas to life with low or high fidelity prototypes!
What will you learn?
Stages of Design Thinking
You will be taught the different stages of the design thinking framework.
Craft Design Prototypes
Learn to conceptualise business solutions for your own organisation and be knowledgeable to test it as a design prototype.
Execute Design Concepts
You will be proficient in the design thinking framework and tools to execute a rebranding business project.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.