Inbound Digital Marketing
Expand the possibilities of your marketing efforts via data and website optimisation techniques to complement your outbound marketing efforts with a robust inbound digital marketing plan!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to increase web traffic and gain a substantial number of online followers!
Conduct an in-depth analysis of a business website, and craft an inbound digital marketing plan to increase traffic and lead generation.
About the Workshop
Increase Your Conversion!
Increase your website traffic and learn how to convert your website visitors to leads and customers. Through the in depth study on how SEO tools can increase searchability of your website, and understanding website user behaviour, craft an operational plan to get your audience to take action on your website!
At the end of the workshop, you will have an advanced understanding of the back-end of marketing and will be ready to execute your own inbound digital marketing strategies.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Marketing Strategy issued by SkillsFuture Singapore
Introduction to Inbound Marketing
Understand the fundamentals and concept of inbound marketing
Plan an Inbound Digital Marketing Campaign
Conceptualise a custom campaign that will meet your needs
Optimise an Inbound Digital Marketing Campaign
Execute campaigns efficiently and effectively
What will you learn?
Collate data from past experiences and useful industry information to craft hypotheses.
Search Engine Optimisation
Learn how meta titles and descriptions can help optimise searchability on Google to increase website traffic.
Collect quantitative and qualitative data through the use of various marketing tools.
Measure correlations between independent and dependent variables, and learn how to interpret them. Translate these results to craft a better strategic marketing model.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Full Time: Jun 17 - Jun 19
Day: Wednesday – Friday
Time: 9am – 6pm