International Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing has became the main channel of lead generation everywhere! Recognise the potential to enhance your marketing activities through effective use of Social Media!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop on how businesses can utilise Social Media Marketing to meet their goals.
Develop and present a social media marketing campaign for a business of your choice!
About the Workshop
Widen your market reach locally and abroad with social media marketing. Through the use of Facebook Ads Manager and other social media marketing platforms, learn how different types of marketing campaigns can be set up based on your marketing objectives.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to expand your social media reach and manage marketing campaigns for local and international markets with the appropriate tools.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Brand Management issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Increase Brand Reach
Target the Right Market
Reach out to your primary international market
Launch an International Campaign
Develop a social media marketing campaign for international implementation
What will you learn?
Approaches to Social Media
Identifying popular channels and social media approaches used in respective regions around the world.
Using Various Social Media Channels
Build a strong social presence on multiple channels
Familiarise yourself with the effective campaign strategies being used in the industry and learn to modify it to suit your brand’s needs.
Make the most out of your marketing spend and learn to lower your customer acquisition costs by targeting the right demographics.
Execute a complete social media marketing campaign that is targeted for international audiences.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Jun 10 - Jun 11
Day: Wednesday – Thursday
Time: 9am – 6pm