Mixed Media Drawing
27 Hours + 1 Hour Assessment
Uncover your creative side and experience the joy of painting! Explore the use of mixed media from sketching to painting! Get your creative juices flowing!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop into all various aspects of Arts and Crafts!
Compile a series of artworks done via various mediums such as pencil, watercolour, acrylic paint and more!
About the Workshop
Explore Your Creative Side!
Gain a new appreciation for the arts through a series of hands-on activities covering a whole range of art tools and techniques!
At the end of the workshop, you would have developed a keen eye for design and an understanding of the various tools used in Arts and Crafts.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Prepare and Render Design Drawings using a Range of Techniques and Media issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Creative Thinking and Art Appreciation
Conceptualize and Create your own artworks!
Pencil, Pen Theory and Application
Learn to sketch with Pens and Pencil
Paint, Pastel and Water Colour Techniques
Learn how to paint with various mediums
What will you learn?
You’ll explore various pencil techniques through various exercises from Tracing, Sketching and Shading of various objects.
Colour Pencil Techniques
Take your sketches to another level with colour pencils! You’ll explore how colour pencils can bring life to pencil sketches.
Explore various types of paints from water colour, acrylic paint through exercises such as drip painting, landscape painting and portrait paintings!
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Full Time: Jun 15 - Jul 18
Day: Wednesday – Saturday
Time: 9am – 6pm
Part Time: Jun 16 - Aug 25
Day: Every Tuesday
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Part Time: Jul 15 - Sep 23
Day: Every Wednesday
Time: 7pm – 10pm