Strategic Design Management
27 Hours + 1 Hour Assessment
Strategic Design Management is what separates the renowned talented agencies and the financially strong ones.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for a workshop to elevate their project management skills through Design!
About the Workshop
Lead Your Team to Success!
Transform the way you conduct business and manoeuvre your project management skills to reach greater heights!
At the end of the workshop, you will have strategic thinking skills by combining design and management thinking to allow you to build a resilient and sustainable business model.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Business Model Innovation issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Market Trends and Practices
Familiarise yourself with the latest happenings in today’s market
Understand the basic business terms and concepts
Command and lead your team to success
What will you learn?
Current Business Models
You will be immersed in current happenings in the industry, including: trends, consumer behaviour, and preferences, to boost your organisation’s level of operational readiness.
You will be taught to identify business opportunities and evaluate business models with the aim to help you scale up your own business.
Key to this workshop is also to elevate learner’s thinking capabilities and to bring the whole-brain thinking method into their daily decision-making process.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.