System Thinking is a unique thinking technique unifying all roles and functions including system, processes, methods to aid workplace effectiveness and elevate performance.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to widen their processing ability to perform an in-depth analysis of individual projects or organisational development as a whole.
• Analyse causal relationships and draw connections between elements of a system causing feedback to one another
• Identify and diagnose the root cause of problems
About the Workshop
The whole is greater than a sum of it’s parts!
Analyse your project or organisation through systems thinking of how things operate in sync to produce better workplace efficiencies and higher business performance.
At the end of the workshop, you will be well-versed to know the importance of efficient connectivity within an organisation that leads to improved performance.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Systems Thinking issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Introduction to Systems Thinking
Application of Systems Thinking
Widen your executional capabilities by integrating systems thinking
Mental Models in Systems Thinking
Expand your cognitive thinking process by understanding innovative models
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.