User Interface Design
Create your very own working prototype mobile application with Adobe XD! Understand user interface design fundamentals and implement your UI/UX design onto platforms ranging from websites to mobile applications.
Explore navigation flow, user interface planning and target analysis of application users in this workshop.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to learn the basics of UI/UX and interaction design!
• Conduct user research to identify necessary interactions to achieve users’ goals
• Include low and high-fidelity prototypes to enhance positive interactions
• Use human-computer interaction tools to develop interaction designs
• Include multimedia prototypes to evaluate interfaces to incorporate feedback into the interaction design
About the Workshop
Create a Design that Feels Good!
Understanding the psychology behind effective user experience on platforms such as mobile applications and websites. Learn to sketch initial wireframes up to actual prototyping on Adobe Xd.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to design your own web page or mobile application with the incorporation of the best UI/UX practices.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Design User Interface for Interactive Media Products issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Introduction to User Interface Design
Understand the elements that encompass UI Design
Develop app and website navigation charts
Adobe XD Software
Stay efficient by increasing your software skills
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.