Visual Communication Essentials
Images are the best way to capture your audience’s attention. A Marketer or Designer should be able to do more than just attract attention, they should be capable of applying visual communication concepts for planting an impression that would last and give an impact to the market.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to graphic design and designing of collaterals with Adobe Photoshop!
Conceptualise and create digital illustrations using Adobe Photoshop to improve a product or brand’s market presence!
About the Workshop
Let’s Get Creative!
Understand your target audience better, conceptualise and create content that’s appropriate and effective for visual communication.
At the end of the workshop, you will have sharpened your creative skills by learning techniques that can be used in Adobe Photoshop.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Visual Communication issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Visual Design Techniques
Learn visual communication fundamentals to create aesthetically pleasing images
Marketing Content Creation
Capture audience attention with quality content ready for marketing
Learn basic to intermediate tools of this industry-standard software
What will you learn?
Develop the ability to create more effective graphic designs.
Enhance the quality of your work with proper knowledge on visual editing.
Strike a balance in curating images for various platforms.
Engage Target Audience
Create engaging imagery used suitable for content marketing on various social media platforms.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Full Time: Jun 08 - Jun 11
Day: Monday – Thursday
Time: 9am – 6pm
Part Time: Jun 15 - Aug 31
Day: Every Monday
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Part Time: Jul 14 - Sep 22
Day: Every Tuesday
Time: 7pm – 10pm