Storytelling using images never fails to captivate readers’ attention. Apply your creativity as you learn how to spin your stories through the use of powerful images.
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop to develop their skills in engaging a physical or online audience through the use of visual tools.
Craft and present a visual story that is relatable and engaging to your audience.
About the Workshop
Paint Your Own Story!
Image has overruled the power of words. The use of images increases influence and entices viewers in any form of communication.
At the end of the workshop, you will acquire the skill set to contextualise content, develop interesting narrative using images to capture the attention and win audiences.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Creative Storytelling issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Creative Ways to Craft a Story
Design Stories in Visual Format
What will you learn?
Elements of a Story
Craft Engaging Stories
Construct a Key Message Through a Story
Execute Visual Storytelling
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Full Time: Jun 22 - Jun 26
Day: Monday – Friday
Time: 9am – 6pm