Web Development & Design
Master web design in both form and function. Navigate through the steps of building a user-friendly and functional website via Adobe Dreamweaver and WordPress!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking for an introductory workshop into all various aspects of web design and web development!
Undergo an entire web development and design process from mockup, hosting, to launching.
About the Workshop
Make Your Idea Work!
Acquire the web development skills to build your own fully functioning website. Be proficient to execute an interactive website to market a product or service.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to develop a dynamic and responsive website from scratch.
Graduates from this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attainment for Design User Interface for Interactive Media Products issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Introduction to CSS and HTML
Equip yourself with basic web programming language
Web navigation and User Interface
Create a user friendly experience through wireframe planning
Adobe Dreamweaver / WordPress
Make your web design process easier
What will you learn?
Learn to write code using the basic programming languages: HTML and CSS.
Build Dynamic Websites
Understand key web development fundamentals.
Build an Effective Website
Develop a responsive and dynamic website from scratch.
Spice up your website with Videos and Multimedia galleries.
Learn the best UI/UX practices to enhance your website design and your end user’s experience.
Responsive Website Development
Develop desktop and mobile ready websites.
Be more effective by expanding your toolset to aid you create better designs.
Workfare Training Support95% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 35
- Salary < $2,000/month
- Training Allowance: $6.50/hour
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
- All workshops are eligible for $500 SkillsFuture Credit deduction.
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- Course fees are subjected to 7% GST.
- SME Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- MNC Sponsored trainees are eligible for Absentee Payroll of $7.50/hour.
- Workfare Training Scheme trainees are eligible for Training Allowance of $4.50/hour.
- First Media reserves the right to change, modify course fees without prior notice.
Full Time: Jun 22 - Jun 26
Day: Monday – Friday
Time: 9am – 6pm