Specialist Diploma in Visual Communication (Graphic Design)
Intake: January, April, July, October
Kickstart your design career with FMDS! In this hands-on programme, you will explore ‘the mother of all design’ and gain a thorough understanding of the what, why, when, where, who and how of communication graphic design.
This exciting programme is suitable for people with no prior design experience – all you need is a keen eye for design and a great learning attitude. Gain an understanding of the impact design has on the world and uncover creative strategic thinking and managerial skills that will help you execute design techniques that you can use to build an industry-standard, polished portfolio.
Exceptional graduates can apply for our higher degree learning pathway with our university partners overseas.
In SGD – Inclusive of GST
$379 (24-month instalment)
$607 (15-month instalment)Talk to us about Financing Options!
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 6 months, 5 days a week
Part Time: 15 months, 3 days a week
- Graphic Designer
- Art Director
- Brand Designer
- Print Designer
- Web Designer
- Product Designer
- Design Consultant
Specialist Diploma level
Applicants will be enrolled directly into Specialist Diploma programmes if they meet the following criteria:
- Singaporean and Singapore PR applicants: 5 ‘N’ Level subjects including English with minimum C6 grade for each subject, or equivalent
- 18 years old and above
- Foreign applicants: Completion of Grade 10 taught in English or completion of Grade 10 not taught in English with minimum IELTS score of 5 or minimum TOEFL score of 55, or equivalent
Applicants will be given conditional entry into Specialist Diploma programmes based on the following criteria:
- Submission of a design portfolio subjected to assessment by FMDS Academic Team AND
- Submission of resume and Letter(s) of Identity from employer(s) for matured candidates of minimum 25 years of age with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field AND
- Completion of the FMDS Design Foundation programme with a minimum Credit grade