Specialist Diploma in Design Management
Intakes: January, APRIL, JULY, OCTOBER
Take your first step towards Designpreneurship!
This one of a kind programme will impart the fundamental principles of management necessary to succeed in the creative industry. Well suited for designers, media professionals or anyone who aspires to climb the professional ladder – this programme will inspire you to become the master of your own career destiny.
Through our ‘tried and tested’ methods, our holistic programme fuses creativity, strategic business thinking and management practises will equip you with the knowledge necessary for you to develop a ‘CEO mindset’.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to craft business plans and implement brand and business development strategies that will not only penetrate your target market but also upscale your business model.
SGD $6,575.58 (Inclusive of GST)
Talk to us about Financing Options!
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 8 months, 5 days a week
Part Time: 8 months, 3 days a week
- Freelance Designer
- Design Project Manager
- Art Director
- Studio Manager
- Account Manager
- Brand Manager
Specialist Diploma level
Applicants will be enrolled directly into Specialist Diploma programmes if they meet the following criteria:
- Singaporean and Singapore PR applicants: 5 ‘N’ Level subjects with minimum C6 grade for each subject, or equivalent
- 18 years old and above
- Foreign applicants: Completion of Grade 10 taught in English or completion of Grade 10 not taught in English with minimum IELTS score of 5 or minimum TOEFL score of 55, or equivalent
Applicants will be given conditional entry into Specialist Diploma programmes based on the following criteria:
- Submission of a design portfolio subjected to assessment by FMDS Academic Team AND
- Submission of resume and Letter(s) of Identity from employer(s) for matured candidates of minimum 25 years of age with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field AND
- Completion of the FMDS Design Foundation programme with a minimum Credit grade