Specialist Diploma in Design Management
Intakes: January, APRIL, JULY, OCTOBER
Take your first step towards Designpreneurship! Pave your way to a successful design career by connecting business management skills with the creative talent to design!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking to prepare themselves for a career in freelancing or start up their own design agencies!
Craft an overall strategic plan encompassing a management plan to execute business innovation products.
About the Programme
Bring Science to the Art of Strategic Thinking!
Be a leader that others can follow and depend on. This programme will give you a strategic understanding of how to integrate creative products to fit into today’s business needs.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to craft a business development plan to scale up successful business model innovation projects in the creative industries.
Draft and execute branding strategies through public relation campaigns
Visualise models and frameworks to analyse current events and issues
Fundamentals of Marketing
Understand the basics and different types of marketing
What will you learn?
Application of Conceptual Thinking
Integrated Marketing Communications
SGD $6,575.58 (Inclusive of GST)
Talk to us about Financing Options!
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 8 months, 5 days a week
Part Time: 8 months, 3 days a week
- Freelance Designer / Freelance Project Manager
- Design Studio Manager
- Art Director
- Account Manager / Brand Manager
Specialist Diploma level
Applicants will be enrolled directly into Specialist Diploma programmes if they meet the following criteria:
- Singaporean and Singapore PR applicants: 3 GCE ‘O’ Level subjects with minimum C6 grade for each subject, or equivalent
- 18 years old and above
- Foreign applicants: Completion of Grade 10 taught in English or completion of Grade 10 not taught in English with minimum IELTS score of 5 or minimum TOEFL score of 55, or equivalent
Applicants will be given conditional entry into Specialist Diploma programmes based on the following criteria:
- Submission of a design portfolio subjected to assessment by FMDS Academic Team AND
- Submission of resume and Letter(s) of Identity from employer(s) for matured candidates of minimum 25 years of age with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field AND
- Completion of the FMDS Design Foundation programme with a minimum Credit grade
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- All prices are subject to GST.
- All fees listed are indicative and subject to change as determined by First Media Design School.
- First Media Design School reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove the course fees of the stipulated course(s) without prior notice.