Specialist Diploma in Digital Design (UI/UX)
Intakes: January, April, July, October
Technology along with empathy transcends to create transparent designs. Create your own digital footprint of great user interface and user experience (UI/UX)!
Level - Fundamentals
Ideal for those looking to pursue a career as a creative in the digital space, E-commerce, or startups. Fast track your career in becoming an industry-ready UI/UX and Web designer!
Attain all the necessary skill sets to conceptualise, programme and execute UI/UX design works across various range of mediums and design softwares.
About the Programme
UI/UX is a Process, Not a Product!
Acquire the expertise to create and launch your own user interface and user experience design digitally on E-commerce platforms like websites and mobile apps.
At the end of the programme, you will be competent to execute digital and graphic designs that are applicable to E-commerce platforms. You will have experience on videography, web and mobile app development too.
User Experience and User Interface Design
Understand how users interact with digital products and E-commerce platforms
Creative Software Knowledge
Design graphics using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and XD
Implement Design Thinking
What will you learn?
User Interface Design
Web Development and Design
Art Direction And Videography
Design Thinking for Digital Marketing
Graphic Design Essentials
Use Adobe Photoshop to learn about the characteristics of visuals such as size, resolution, and colour profile. Have the knowledge and skill to manipulate and enhance visuals.
Prepare basic illustrations and graphics for the purpose of building new packaging designs and print works using Adobe Illustrator.
SGD $9,095 (Inclusive of GST)
Talk to us about Financing Options!
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 6 months, 5 days a week
Part Time: 15 months, 2 days a week
- Graphic Designer / Packaging Designer
- Art Director / Creative Director
- Brand Consultant / Manager
- Web Designer
Specialist Diploma level
Applicants will be enrolled directly into Specialist Diploma programmes if they meet the following criteria:
- Singaporean and Singapore PR applicants: 3 GCE ‘O’ Level subjects including English with minimum C6 grade for each subject, or equivalent
- 18 years old and above
- Foreign applicants: Completion of Grade 10 taught in English or completion of Grade 10 not taught in English with minimum IELTS score of 5 or minimum TOEFL score of 55, or equivalent
Applicants will be given conditional entry into Specialist Diploma programmes based on the following criteria:
- Submission of a design portfolio subjected to assessment by FMDS Academic Team AND
- Submission of resume and Letter(s) of Identity from employer(s) for matured candidates of minimum 25 years of age with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field AND
- Completion of the FMDS Design Foundation programme with a minimum Credit grade
- All workshops are eligible for Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) deduction.
- All prices are subject to GST.
- All fees listed are indicative and subject to change as determined by First Media Design School.
- First Media Design School reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove the course fees of the stipulated course(s) without prior notice.