Specialist Diploma in Digital Marketing
Intakes: January, April, July, October
Become an industry-ready Digital Marketer in just 6 months!
This specially curated programme will build your confidence and capabilities by instilling the specific know-how in you to create and command a strong digital presence and be seen as a front runner in your industry.
At the end of this programme, you will acquire the skill to proficiently plan, execute and optimise marketing campaigns across various social media platforms. You will also be able to build a good website and create your own engaging content to boost that will surely expand your digital footprint.
All participants will also complete an online course – Google Digital Garage, under the guidance of their trainers. This programme is ideal for those looking for a formal qualification and holistic understanding of the ever-changing realm of digital marketing.
In SGD – Inclusive of GST
$274 (24-month instalment)
$470 (14-month instalment)Talk to us about Financing Options!
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 7 months, 5 days a week
Part Time: 14 months, 3 days a week
- Digital Marketing Executive / Manager
- Content Strategist / Content Manager
- Marketing Strategist
Specialist Diploma level
Applicants will be enrolled directly into Specialist Diploma programmes if they meet the following criteria:
- Singaporean and Singapore PR applicants: 5 ‘N’ Level subjects including English with minimum C6 grade for each subject, or equivalent
- 18 years old and above
- Foreign applicants: Completion of Grade 10 taught in English or completion of Grade 10 not taught in English with minimum IELTS score of 5 or minimum TOEFL score of 55, or equivalent
Applicants will be given conditional entry into Specialist Diploma programmes based on the following criteria:
- Submission of a design portfolio subjected to assessment by FMDS Academic Team AND
- Submission of resume and Letter(s) of Identity from employer(s) for matured candidates of minimum 25 years of age with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field AND
- Completion of the FMDS Design Foundation programme with a minimum Credit grade