Deeply rooted in our “Education First, Business Second” philosophy is this belief in giving back to society by providing opportunities for students regardless of financial status. We want to help you get started with your design education through the Study Now Pay Later scheme.
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may apply.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for Advanced Diploma programmes.
- Recipients of the Study Now Pay Later scheme may not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, grant or award.
- The Study Now Pay Later scheme is open to applicants who have not gained admission to, and who are not currently studying in any university or private institution.
- FMDS reserves the right to terminate the scheme if the student’s academic progress or conduct is unsatisfactory, by providing one month’s notice to the student concerned.
Explore alternative schemes to finance your higher education.
Maybank Education Loan
Say yes to the unparalleled opportunity to learn all you want while only paying what you can. Get a loan of up to 8X that of your monthly income at an attractive interest rate as you enjoy the flexibility of applying with a guarantor if you do not meet the income criteria on your own.
Find Out More info.maybank2u.com.sg
RHB Education Loan
Align your dreams and ambitions away from financial worries. With RHB Edu Loan, your dreams can now be rotated in your favour. No matter how you turn, you can enjoy affordable financing packages for higher learning. Achieve your dreams and ambitions with RHB Edu Loan.
Find Out More www.rhbbank.com.sg
Embark on a journey to equip yourself with the highly sought-after skills of a digital marketing or graphic design professional through our Specialist Diploma programme! As the world becomes more connected seamlessly through the internet, the demand for an effective digital marketer and graphic designer in one is greatly increasing.
Express your interest for scholarship and email our Education Ambassador Marconi Ladroma at firstname.lastname@example.org