Video Production Masterclass
Come behind the scenes with us and learn the same techniques that professional filmmakers use to craft their videos!
Level - Fundamentals
This introductory workshop will take you behind the curtains and equip you with the videography skills of being a professional video creator.
At the end of the workshop, learners will be able to master the technical aspect of video production such as composition, video-editing tools, and basic animation application.
About the Workshop
Bring Stories to Life
Delve into the world of film-making and uncover how stunning videos and short films are created and shot!
You’ll learn to script compelling stories, shoot scenes that make an impact, and professionally edit videos with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Graduates from this workshop will obtain a Statement of Attainment for Content Development Strategy, Creative Storytelling and Video Editing issued by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Learn about production design, composition types and different techniques that modern-day directors employ
Planning and Storyboarding
Create original concepts and sketch how your video will unfold, shot by shot
Adobe Premier Pro
Master Adobe’s video editing tool, Adobe Premier Pro to build and edit your own professional videos
What will you learn?
- Understanding a video brief
- Storyboarding & Script Writing
- Critique and Appraisal for different video types
- Film Making Techniques
- 3-Point Lighting
- Composition Methods
- Camera Angles & Movements
- Video Production Gadgets (Camera, Audio, Lighting & Editing)
- Sound Design
Filmmaking Post-Production (Video Editing)
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Sequence And Timelines
- Video Trimming & Cutting Techniques (Match Cuts, Ripple Edit, J & L Cuts)
- Video Effects And Transitions (Transition, Speed Ramping, Effects And Key Frames)
- Color correction and transitional effects
- What is YouTube Studio?
- Video Content Marketing & Monetisation Techniques
- Social Media Branding
- Content Calendar
- Techniques to Increase Viewership
- Identifying & Optimising Video Content
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy90% Funding
- Singaporeans Age > 40
- Small Medium Enterprises
Normal Funding$15/hour Funding
- Singaporeans Age: 21 – 39 / PRs
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- PSEA eligible
Weekend: Aug 1 - Sep 19
Day: Every Sundays
Time: 9am – 6pm
Full Time: Aug 12 - 3 Sep
Day: Thursdays & Fridays
Time: 9am – 6pm
Videography and Video Editing
Reference No. : TGS-2021003562
Course Duration : 30 hours (In-Class)
Funding Validity : 26 Mar 2021 – 25 Mar 2023
Content Strategy for Brand Building
Reference No. : TGS-2019503315
Course Duration : 16.75 hours (In-Class)
Funding Validity : 08 Jul 2020 to 29 Nov 2021
Enhanced Visual Storytelling
Reference No. : TGS-2019503767
Course Duration : 17 hours (In-Class)
Funding Validity : 28 Jul 2020 – 15 Dec 2021